Instant Pot® Duo™ Plus 6-quart Multi-Use Pressure Cooker, V3
The perfect blend of price and features for first time Instant Pot® users, with an improved, easy-to-read control panel and 15 Smart Programs to make cooking simple and fast.
Also available in these sizes:
LIMIT of 4 UNITS!
As a member of the bestselling Duo™ family, the Instant Pot® Duo™ Plus is simple-to-use, versatile and convenient. Taking the place of 9 separate cooking appliances, including pressure cooker, slow cooker and sous vide, it has 15 Smart Programs to help you get started quickly and easily. With a redesigned control panel, you see cooking status at-a-glance, and easily control every step. Download the User Manual
- 9-in-1 pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, food warmer, sous vide and sterilizer
- 15 customizable Smart Programs for quick one-touch cooking: pressure cook, soup, broth, cake, egg, slow cook, sauté, rice, bean, grain, porridge, oatmeal, sterilize, yogurt and sous vide
- One-touch Keep Warm program keeps food ready for serving on your schedule
- Contemporary black-on-white display is easy-to-read, shows full cooking progress and includes dedicated Start button
- Separate Pressure and Temperature indicators to view at-a-glance, plus dual Fahrenheit and Celsius indicators
- Individual controls for cooking time and temperature/pressure
- Stainless-steel (18/8) inner pot with tri-ply bottom for perfect sautéing
- Easy-close lid automatically seals when the lid is closed
- Intuitive remote steam release button makes venting simple and stress-free, plus automatically resets when lid is closed
- Anti-spin design keeps inner pot in place for easy sautéing
- Cook up to 6 portions, perfect for growing families, meal prep, and batch cooking
- Up to 70% faster and more energy efficient than traditional cooking methods
- Dishwasher-safe lid and inner pot for quick and easy clean-up
- 10+ proven safety features, including Overheat Protection™ and safe locking lid
- Detachable power cord makes storage easier
- Accessories: includes 2 sealing rings and stainless-steel steam rack
- WORRY FREE: BPA/PFOA/PTFE-free cooking
- 1000 watts, 120 V~ 60 Hz, UL & ULC Listed
*All measurements are approximate.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty
This One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of Instant Brands Inc. (“Instant Brands”) by the original appliance owner and is not transferable. Proof of original purchase date and, if requested by Instant Brands, return of your appliance, is required to obtain service under this Limited Warranty. Provided the appliance was used in accordance with the use & care instructions, Instant Brands will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, either: (i) repair defects in materials or workmanship; or (ii) replace the appliance. In the event that your appliance is replaced, the Limited Warranty on the replacement appliance will expire twelve (12) months from the date of receipt. Failure to register your product will not reduce your warranty rights. The liability of Instant Brands, if any, for any allegedly defective appliance or part will not exceed the purchase price of a comparable replacement appliance.
- What is not covered by this warranty?
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside of the United States and Canada.
- Products that have been modified or attempted to be modified.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, unreasonable use, use contrary to the operating instructions, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly, disassembly, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, fire, flood, acts of God, or repair by anyone unless directed by an Instant Brands representative.
- Use of unauthorized parts and accessories.
- Incidental and consequential damages.
- The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, INSTANT BRANDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY STATUTE, USAGE, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLIANCES OR PARTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR REPRESENTATIONS OF WORKMANSHIP, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR DURABILITY.
Some states or provinces do not allow for: (1) the exclusion of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness; (2) limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts; and/or (3) the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; so these limitations may not apply to you. In these states and provinces, you have only the implied warranties that are expressly required to be provided in accordance with applicable law. The limitations of warranties, liability, and remedies apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Please visit www.instantpot.com/support/register to register your new Instant Brands™ appliance. Failure to register your product will not diminish your warranty rights. You will be asked to provide the store name, date of purchase, model number (found on the back of your appliance) and serial number (found on the bottom of your appliance) along with your name and email address. The registration will enable us to keep you up to date with product developments, recipes and contact you in the unlikely event of a product safety notification. By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the instructions for use, and warnings set forth in the accompanying instructions.
To obtain warranty service, please contact our Customer Care Department by phone at 1-800-828-7280 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also create a support ticket online at www.instantpot.com/support. If we are unable to resolve the problem, you may be asked to send your appliance to the Service Department for quality inspection. Instant Brands is not responsible for shipping costs related to warranty service. When returning your appliance, please include your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and proof of the original purchase date as well as a description of the problem you are encountering with the appliance.
June 15, 2021