Corningware® Stovetop Pyroceram Shadow Iris 3L Casserole
From stovetop to oven to serving, this large casserole dish does it all.
Cooks have relied on high-performance CorningWare® for over 50 years—with good reason. Not only is the glass-ceramic fusion safe for gas or electric stovetops, it goes into the oven, broiler or microwave. Decorated with watercolor irises, this large casserole is also a gracious serving piece.
- Versatile glass-ceramic Pyroceram
- Safe for cooking directly on electric and gas stovetops
- Resists stains and does not absorb food odors or flavors
- Dishwasher, freezer, microwave, broiler and preheated-oven safe
- 10-year limited warranty
Corningware® StoveTop™ - Pyroceram® Use & Care
Read these Instructions and Warranties Carefully and Save them for future Reference
As with all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are two primary risks associated with using glass-ceramic products for cooking.
Breakage due to impact if the glass-ceramic product is dropped or knocked against a hard object.
Burning when handling hot glass-ceramic product. For more information, call the Consumer Care Center.
The enclosed CORNINGWARE® products are made from glass-ceramic and can be used in conventional, convection, toaster and microwave ovens, and on a rangetop, under a broiler, in the refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. All glass-ceramic materials can be broken and care should be taken in handling. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered by warranty.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR PRODUCT TO BREAK IMMEDIATELY OR LATER. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR CAMPING, INDUSTRIAL OR COMMERCIAL USE.
- ALWAYS USE POTHOLDERS WHEN HANDLING HOT COOKWARE.
- DO NOT place PYREX® glass cover on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including a stovetop, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- ALWAYS preheat convection or conventional oven when using PYREX glass cover on CORNINGWARE item.
- NEVER place hot PYREX glass cover on a wet or cool surface, or handle hot cover with a wet towel, wet potholder or other wet cloth.
- DO NOT place hot PYREX glass cover directly on a countertop or any metal surface, or in the sink. Allow to cool on a cooling rack, dry potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow glass cover to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- DO NOT strike utensils against rim of cookware or glass covers to dislodge food.
- DO NOT use glass-ceramic cookware to cook popcorn, caramelize sugar, make candy or deep fat fry.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch the cookware or accessories.
- DO NOT use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or broken.
- DO NOT use any items that have been subjected to use that is expressly warned against above.
See warnings stated above.
This product is intended for normal household use only. All glass-ceramic CORNINGWARE® can be used in conventional, convection, toaster and microwave ovens, on a rangetop, under a broiler, in the refrigerator, freezer and in the dishwasher.
Use only wooden, nylon or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch or leave gray marks. To loosen baked on foods, allow the cookware to soak. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with nonabrasive cleansers.
CHECK PACKAGING FOR COMPONENT PARTS INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
See warnings for glass covers stated above.
DO NOT place PYREX® glass cover on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including a stovetop, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
PYREX glass covers can be used for cooking, baking, warming, and reheating food in microwave ovens and in preheated conventional or convection ovens.
Allow cover to cool before placing in sink or water. Dishwasher safe. When using dishwasher, load dishes to avoid bumping against other items during the dishwashing cycle. Use non-abrasive cleaners. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads, again with nonabrasive cleaners.
See warnings stated above.
- DO NOT use in conventional or convection ovens.
- DO NOT overfill dish.
Microwave oven, refrigerator, and freezer. Wash cover before first use. To prevent permanent stains and blisters, AVOID REHEATING foods high in oil, fat, sugar or tomatoes. Remove cover with care. Condensation may develop on underside of cover. For plastic covers with vent tabs, install cover with vent open. To minimize leaking and dripping, and ensure proper sealing of cover to dish, exert downward pressure when applying cover. Once cover is in position close vent. Open vent when removing cover and prior to microwave use. Make sure vent tab is closed during transportation and storage.
Wash by hand or in automatic dishwasher, top rack only.
Limited One Year Warranty - CorningWare® Stoneware Bakeware
Corelle Brands LLC promises to replace any stoneware bakeware item or glass cover with a manufacturing defect within one year from date of purchase. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered. For this warranty to apply, the owner must follow the safety and usage instructions.
Incidental and consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Should a warranty problem develop, contact the Corelle Brands office nearest you (see list) and explain what happened. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it. These warranties give you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Should a question develop in the USA, contact the Corelle Brands office at 1-800-999-3436.
related productssee all